ESS Global has a Florida Class D Security License Training March 15-18 in the Tampa/Clearwater Area. Sign up for D.O.E. Approved “D” Training today!
Florida Class D Security License Training
ESS Global Corp is Florida’s leading provider of Class “D” and “G” Security Officer License training. In addition to being one of the only schools in Florida to offer security officer license training on a regular basis, ESS is the ONLY Security School in Florida licensed and approved by the Department of Education.
You Deserve the Best. Don’t shortchange yourself at any other “school”.
Are looking for the very best Florida Class D Security License training? ESS Global Corp is the only security training facility in Florida to be licensed and approved by the Department of Education.
The ESS Global Florida D Security License Training (40 Hours) is only $150.
That’s 4 days of training (10 hours/day) for a quick start in the fast growing security industry.
- Despite the growing concerns recently after the US May 2016 jobs report over a potential economic slowdown, the outlook for the Security Services industry continues to show substantial growth. As security concerns continue to escalate, government entities and private organizations are expected to increase spending dramatically to improve all aspects of their security programs.
- The U.S. Bureau of Labor anticipates “excellent” overall job opportunities for security guards through 2024, with employment growing at about 5.4% during the period. The bureau expects the number of people employed as security guards in the U.S. to reach 1.15 million by 2024.
- A report from the Freedonia Group report also notes that security guard services will attract the largest share of overall U.S. security spending through 2019, highlighting the continued importance of having skilled, qualified personnel to protect both employees and the general public.
As the leading provider of Security Training in Florida, ESS Global Corp is the the only Security School in the State of Florida whose courses are monitored and approved by the D.O.E. The only one. Additionally, our instructors bring needed “real world” information to you in an engaging and informative manner.
Florida Class D License Training in Tampa/Clearwater
The attainment of a Class “D” statewide license issued by Florida’s Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services is the first step in becoming a security officer. Once you have completed the state-mandated 40-hours of classroom training and taken and passed the exam the State of Florida will issue you a temporary license. The temporary license will allow you to begin working immediately while waiting for your hard copy from the State. The Class “D” license is for unarmed positions. For an armed position, you must complete the requisite requirements to obtain a Class “G” license that entails 28 hours of state-mandated classes plus a 48-round firearms qualification course.
You can register for the next available “G” Training HERE.
Note: Anyone may take the class to obtain the Class “D” license. However, F.S. 493.6109 outlines the guidelines that must be met in order to be eligible to obtain a “D” license.
The Florida Class D Security License Training requirements are as follows:
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Be of good moral character.
- Must be a citizen or legal resident alien of the United States.
- May not have been adjudicated incapacitated under s. 744.331 or a similar statute in another state.
- May not have been involuntarily placed in a treatment facility for the mentally ill, unless judicially restored.
- May not have been diagnosed with an incapacitating mental illness, unless cleared by a licensed psychiatrist.
- May not be a chronic or habitual user of alcoholic beverages to the extent the individual’s normal faculties are impaired.
- May not have been committed for controlled substance abuse
Check our calendar for upcoming training
Space is limited. Call Today!