GI Bill Approved Executive Protection Mega Course in Tampa July 3 -30, 2017 – D.O.E. Approved & VA Approved for GI Bill Benefits – Start a new career today.
GI Bill Approved Executive Protection Mega Course
This is the Big One. The Mega Course – All-In-One Training. Everything we have in a month-long training course that now qualifies for GI Bill Benefits.
You will receive over 300 hours of elite executive close protection instruction and training from top industry professionals that we use as our instructors. You will learn from the best! Our instructors do not just teach, but they are all extremely active in the industry. Each instructor has years of experience in the industry while most have worked both domestically and internationally under treat levels ranging from “negligible” to “imminent”.
Please note that this course is only for those who are serious about making Executive Protection a career. Our curriculum covers everything you will need to know to be effective in the Executive Protection industry. Furthermore, our curriculum was created from the knowledge and real life experiences of our agents and instructors and has been approved by the Department of Education.
Additionally, this All-In-One Course is approved by the VA and we can accept GI Bill Benefits.
GI Bill Approved Executive Protection Mega Course July 3rd – 30th in Tampa
Upon completion of this rigorous course, each student will receive 15 certifications:
- Executive Protection Certification
- Advanced Executive Protection Certification
- Threat Assessment & Security Advance Tactics Certification
- Motorcade Tactics Certification
- Defensive Tactics Certification
- First Aid/CPR/AED Certification
- Florida Concealed Weapons Certification (May be used to obtain CWP license)
- NRA Basic Pistols Course Certification
- Collapsible Baton ASP Certification
- OC Spray Certification
- ASP Handcuffing Certification
- ASP Flashlight Training
- Conductive Energy Phazzer Training
- D License Certification (Unarmed Security Officer)
- G License Certification (Armed Security Officer)
GI Bill Approved Executive Protection Mega Course All-in-One in Tampa
This GI Bill Approved Executive Protection Mega Course All-in-One course involves both classroom and practical exercises. Everything we cover in the classroom will also be covered in a hands-on environment. Therefore, you will spend as much time on practical exercises as you will in the classroom. Each section of this course will be taught by an instructor who specializes in that area of the industry. And you will be tested on your retention in the classroom as well as practical exams. Once the course work is completed, you will be required to put everything you have learned into action. Your final exam will be a live exercise in which you will carry out the duties of a live detail with a client.
You will be taught topic including Client interviewing, Threat Assessment, Security Advance Tactics, Motorcade Tactics, Defensive Tactics, Firearm Safety, Cleaning/Storage of Firearms, Concealed Carry Laws, First Aid/CPR, Protocol Domestic/International (Business Etiquette) and everything in-between.
- Course Materials (Text Book, Hand Outs, etc)
- Instructor Fees & Range Fees
- Gym Membership
- ESS Global Corp Polos (2), T-Shirts (3) and Hat (1)
- Diploma/Certification Costs
- Graduation and Class Pictures
- Graduation Dinner/Lunch