ESS Global is the only Security Guard School in Tampa that is certified and approved by the D.O.E. Actually, the only one in the entire state of Florida.
The Only Security Guard School in Tampa D.O.E Approved
More and more, government and commercial entities are hiring security guards. Is it any wonder that the security industry is growing exponentially, both nationally and here in Florida? Whether you’re looking to start an exciting new career as an armed/unarmed guard or you’re just furthering your education in the protection and security field, ESS Global Corp has the D.O.E. approved classes you need to obtain the licenses and training that Florida requires of both armed (G) and unarmed (D) security guards.
ESS Global – The Best Security Guard School in Tampa / Clearwater
Two Primary Reasons Why We Are The Best Security Guard School in Tampa
- D.O.E. Certified and Approved. ESS Global, headquartered in Tarpon Springs, is the only security guard school in Tampa licensed by the Department of Education. Actually, we are the only security school in the entire state of Florida that is D.O.E. licensed. This means we are regulated and monitored on what is taught and who is teaching it.
- ESS Global also leading provider of security security services here in Florida. This means we are always looking for the best and brightest to work for us on our security contracts with government entities and commercial endeavors.
If you are looking for the very best security guard school in Tampa and the Clearwater area, you owe it to yourself to call ESS Global Corp. The ESS Global Florida D License Training in Tampa is now only $125.
Our next class is filling quickly.
Security Guard D License Class in Tampa July 11-14 at ESS
That’s 4 days of training for a quick start in the fast growing security industry.
- Despite growing concerns recently after the U.S. June jobs report over a potential economic slowdown, the outlook for the Security Services industry continues to show substantial growth. As security concerns continue to escalate, government and private entities are expected to increase spending to improve all aspects of their security programs.
- The U.S. Bureau of Labor anticipates “excellent” overall job opportunities for security guards through 2024, with employment growing at about 5.4% during the period. The bureau expects the number of people employed as security guards in the U.S. to reach 1.15 million by 2024.
- A report from the Freedonia Group report also notes that security guard services will attract the largest share of overall U.S. security spending through 2019, highlighting the continued importance of having skilled, qualified personnel.
Note: Anyone may take the class to obtain the Class “D” license. However, F.S. 493.6109 outlines the guidelines that must be met in order to be eligible to obtain a “D” license.
The requirements are as follows:
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Be of good moral character.
- Be a citizen or legal resident alien of the United States.
- May not have been adjudicated incapacitated under s. 744.331 or a similar statute in another state.
- May not have been involuntarily placed in a treatment facility for the mentally ill, unless judicially restored.
- May not have been diagnosed with an incapacitating mental illness, unless cleared by a psychiatrist.
- May not be a chronic or habitual user of alcoholic beverages to the extent the individual’s normal faculties are impaired.
- May not have been committed for controlled substance abuse.
ESS – The very best security guard school in Tampa.
The attainment of a Class “D” statewide license issued by Florida’s Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services is the first step in becoming a security officer. Once you have completed the state-mandated 40-hours of classroom training and taken and passed the exam the State of Florida will issue you a temporary license. The temporary license will allow you to begin working immediately while waiting for your hard copy from the State.
SIGN UP TODAY for the Security Guard D License Class in Tampa July 11-14
or call ESS at 888-816-0132 or email us at email@example.com to register.
Space is limited. Call Today!