Upcoming Events at ESS – 40 Hour Florida D License Training June 25-28, All-In-One Mega Executive Protection 28-Day July 2-29, 3-Day Fast Start Executive Protection Training July 2,3,5 and more.
Upcoming Events at ESS Global Corp in Tampa
Florida Class D License Training in Tampa June 25-28
Looking for the very best Florida Class D License training in Tampa and the Clearwater area? ESS Global Corp is the only training facility in Florida to be licensed and approved by the Department of Education. Our D.O.E. Approved Florida D License Training in Tampa is now only $150.
That’s 4 days of training for a quick start in the fast growing security industry.
As the leading provider of Security Training in Florida, ESS Global Corp is the the only Security School in the State of Florida whose courses and trainers are monitored and approved by the D.O.E.
The only one.
Additionally, our instructors bring “real world” information to you in an engaging, informative manner.
The attainment of a Class “D” statewide license issued by Florida’s Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services is the first step in becoming a security officer. Once you have completed the state-mandated 40-hours of classroom training and taken and passed the exam the State of Florida will issue you a temporary license. The temporary license will allow you to begin working immediately while waiting for your hard copy from the State.
Florida Class D License Training in Tampa – The Requirements
The requirements are as follows:
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Be of good moral character.
- Be a citizen or legal resident alien of the United States.
- May not have been adjudicated incapacitated under s. 744.331 or a similar statute in another state.
- May not have been involuntarily placed in a treatment facility for the mentally ill, unless judicially restored.
- May not have been diagnosed with an incapacitating mental illness, unless cleared by a psychiatrist.
- May not be a chronic or habitual user of alcoholic beverages to the extent the individual’s normal faculties are impaired.
- May not have been committed for controlled substance abuse.
SIGN UP TODAY for the Security Guard D License Class in Tampa at ESS Global.
28-Day Mega Executive Protection Training – The All-In-One
The ESS Global 28-Day Executive Protection “Mega” Course is a series of comprehensive protection training modules developed by ESS Global and approved by the D.O.E. This month-long executive protection training is for civilians, law enforcement and military personnel who wish to pursue a career in corporate security or protective services domestically or abroad.
- Approved by the VA to Accept GI Bill Benefits
- Approved for Vocational Rehab
- Certified by the D.O.E.
- Real World Security Experience in Over 60 Countries
The ESS Global “Mega” Executive Protection Training includes;
- Executive Protection Certification
- Advanced Executive Protection Certification
- Threat Assessment & Security Advance Tactics Certification
- Motorcade Tactics Certification
- Defensive Tactics Certification
- CPR/AED Certification
- Florida Concealed Weapons Certification (May be used to obtain CWP license)
- NRA Basic Pistols Course Certification
- Collapsible Baton ASP Certification
- OC Spray Certification
- ASP Handcuffing Certification
- ASP Flashlight Training Certification
- Conductive Energy Weapon Certification (Phazzer)
- D License Certification (Unarmed Security Officer)
- G License Certification (Armed Security Officer)
In this month long bodyguard course, you will receive over 300+ hours of elite executive protection instruction and training from top industry professionals that we use as our instructors. You will learn from the best!
3 Day Fast Start Executive Protection Training in Tampa July 2,3,5
Covering all the basic pillars of executive protection, this 3-day training will provide you with the basic knowledge and protection techniques commonly used by the Secret Service, State Police, Highway Patrols, VIP and Dignitary Protection Units responsible for protecting politicians and other domestic and foreign dignitaries around the world.
Our ESS Global Executive Protection Training is designed as a “must-have” for beginners in the world of executive/close protection, as well as a “refresher” for career veterans in the protection industry.
This D.O.E. Certified Executive Protection Training gives you a strong start in the security industry covering city, county and state government organizations, corporate security services, security agencies and private individuals.
This 3-day course is also approved by the VA for GI Bill Benefits,
“As the only training facility in Florida to be licensed by the US Department of Education, ESS Global Corporation provides education, training and consulting for commercial endeavors, government entities and the general public solely designed to enhance the safety and security of our communities. Our partnerships promote an unrelenting devotion to high standards of duty and courage. ESS Global Corporation accomplishes this mission through an unwavering dedication to deliver comprehensive security services to the communities we value and serve.”