When considering close protection training, choose a school that has been vetted by the D.O.E. and the VA and has current experience in protective security.
Close Protection Training January 7 – February 3
VIP Protection, Bodyguarding, Close Protection, Personal Protection, and of course Executive Protection, are all virtually interchangeable. And Close Protection is a growing industry.
Executive Protection is used to protect people from physical threats such as assassination, assault, harassment, kidnapping, and stalking. These protective security specialists may also protect other family members as well as property.
Highly-trained security personnel are generally employed by public figures such as politicians, corporate executives, business owners, movie stars, singers and bands, athletes, public speakers and others who have “high profile lifestyles”.
Close Protection Training January 7 – February 3 2019 at ESS Global
ESS Global Corp has an Executive Protection Training at our Corporate Headquarters in Tampa Florida.
- The Only D.O.E. Approved Security School in Florida
- The Only GI Bill – VA Approved Security School in Florida
- The Only VA Voc Rehab Approved Security School in Florida
The ESS Global 28-Day Executive Protection “Mega” Course is a series of comprehensive protection training modules developed by ESS Global and approved by the D.O.E. This month-long executive protection training is for civilians, law enforcement and military personnel who wish to pursue a career in corporate security or close protective services domestically or abroad.
This 28-day curriculum covers everything you will need to know to be effective in the Executive Protection industry.
Furthermore, our curriculum was created from the knowledge and real life experiences of our agents and instructors and has been approved by the Department of Education and the Veterans Administration.
Upon completion of this rigorous course, each student will receive 16 certifications:
- Executive Protection Certification
- Advanced Executive Protection Certification
- Threat Assessment & Security Advance Tactics Certification
- Situational Awareness and Psychological Profiling Certification
- Motorcade Tactics Certification
- Defensive Tactics Certification
- CPR/AED Certification
- Florida Concealed Weapons Certification (May be used to obtain CWP license)
- Firearms Safety/Dry Fire Training and Methodology
- Collapsible Baton ASP Certification
- OC Spray Certification
- ASP Handcuffing Certification
- ASP Tactical Flashlight Certification
- Conductive Energy Weapon (CEW) Phazzer Certification
- D License Certification (Unarmed Security Officer)
- G License Certification (Armed Security Officer)
You will receive over 300+ hours of elite executive protection instruction and training from top industry professionals that we use as our instructors.
And here at ESS, we stay clear of the “fluff” while providing the most solid foundation available in the U.S.