The ESS Advanced Concealed Carry Training in Tampa February 8th has profound implications for reducing injury or death in a armed confrontation.
Advanced Concealed Carry Training in Tampa
The ESS Advanced Concealed Carry Class is meant for those who are already familiar and comfortable in handling and shooting a handgun; this is not for beginners.
This is a perfect class for those that have completed an NRA Basic Pistol Class, or Concealed Carry Class, or visit the range and are comfortable with their handgun.
Additionally, this 5 hour training will make you more proficient with your handgun than the vast majority of those who carry (including those with dangerous intentions).
This course will cover several topics over about 6 hours (give or take). These categories are:
- Firearms safety
- Firearms handling
- Best practices and mindset
- Tactical techniques
- Malfunction clearances
- Advanced firearms shooting skills
- Aiming, point shooting and hip shooting
- Running and gunning
- Evaluation drills will include simulated scenarios such as hostage situations and active shooter scenarios
95% of this course will be hands on instruction.
We will be outside all day for the class. Dry- fire practice, as well as live shooting will take place.
At the end of the day, you should be able to identify a threat, draw your firearm from a concealed position and put two rounds in the thoracic cavity in about two seconds. (This will vary on the person and the way the firearm is concealed)
The ESS Global Advanced Concealed Carry Course In Tampa
You should bring the following equipment to the course:
- Your concealed carry gun, holster, at least two magazines but preferably three along with pouches to hold the extra magazines (or speed loaders if you are bringing a revolver)
- 400 rounds of ammunition (full metal jacket)
- Comfortable clothes including a ball cap type hat. You should also bring and outer shirt/coat or outer garment that covers the gun, or purse, fanny pack or any other garments, since we will be shooting from a concealed platform. Typically, you should bring the clothing you would usually use when you are out an about, carrying your concealed firearm
- Eye and ear protection
- Bring sunscreen/protectant if you need to
- You might want to bring sweat rags or something similar or warm clothing if conditions are cold.
The primary goal of this course is to develop the tactical knowledge, skill set, and attitude essential to surviving a lethal threat or confrontation.
The course will have a duration of approximately 6 hours with a limited number of students so as to receive a one-on-one instruction platform. This class will definitely give you a broader and better understanding of how to handle your firearm safely and effectively with increased performance and accuracy.
Learn the balance between speed & precision!