Executive Protection Training – GI Bill Approved – D.O.E. Approved – Only at ESS Global in Tampa Florida July 4-31
Executive Protection Training – GI Bill® Approved
Ask any school. Getting approved by the VA to accept GI Bill Benefits is a long, difficult process. And again, ask any school about getting approved by the Department of Education. No easy task.
Now imagine a security training school has been through the process for both D.O.E. and VA certification and you would have ESS Global Corp.
Now throw in active security operations in over 60 countries.
So if you are serious about a career in the growing close protection industry…
Choose a Serious School.
ESS Global – Executive Protection Training – GI Bill® Approved
Executive Protection Mega 28-Day Residency Course
This course is exactly what it sounds like, all of our security courses in one mega-course!
You will receive over 300 hours of elite close protection instruction and training from top industry professionals that we use as our instructors. You will learn from the best! Our instructors do not just teach, but they are all extremely active in the industry. Each instructor has years of experience in the industry while most have worked both domestically and internationally under threat levels ranging from “negligible” to “imminent”.
Please note that this course is only for those who are serious about making Executive Protection a career. Our curriculum covers everything you will need to know to be effective in the Executive Protection industry. Furthermore, our curriculum was created from the knowledge and real life experiences of our agents and instructors and has been approved by the Department of Education.
Additionally, this All-In-One Mega Course is approved by the VA and we can accept GI Bill Benefits®.
The ESS Global 28-Day Executive Protection “Mega” Course is a series of comprehensive protection training modules developed by ESS Global and approved by the D.O.E. This month-long executive protection training is for civilians, law enforcement and military personnel who wish to pursue a career in corporate security or protective services domestically or abroad.
Upon completion of this rigorous course, each student will receive 16 certifications:
- Executive Protection Certification
- Advanced Executive Protection Certification
- Threat Assessment & Security Advance Tactics Certification
- Situational Awareness and Psychological Profiling Certification
- Motorcade Tactics Certification
- Defensive Tactics Certification
- CPR/AED Certification
- Florida Concealed Weapons Certification (May be used to obtain CWP license)
- Firearms Safety/Dry Fire Training and Methodology
- Collapsible Baton ASP Certification
- OC Spray Certification
- ASP Handcuffing Certification
- ASP Tactical Flashlight Certification
- Conductive Energy Weapon (CEW) Phazzer Certification
- D License Certification (Unarmed Security Officer)
- G License Certification (Armed Security Officer)
See The Next EP Training and All Our Classes
For Post 9/11 GI Bill® (Ch 33) students and VA Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment (Ch 31) students, our tuition policy complies with 38 USC 3679(e) which means Post 9/11 and Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment students will not be charged or otherwise penalized due to a delay in VA tuition and fee payments. For eligibility consideration, a Post 9/11 GI Bill student must submit a VA Certificate of Eligibility (COE) and a Vocational Rehabilitation Student must provide a VAF 28-1905 form. Please see 38 USC 3679(e) for complete details.
GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government website at www.benefits.va.gov/gibill
- Executive Protection Training approved by the VA to accept GI Bill Benefits®
- Executive Protection Training approved by the D.O.E.
- Executive Protection Training with Real-World Current Experience