ESS will conduct a D.O.E. approved Security Guard D License training in Tampa September 26 – 29th at the ESS Global corporate headquarters in Tarpon Springs.
D License Training in Tampa September 26-29
Looking for the very best Florida D License training in Tampa and the Clearwater area? ESS Global Corp is the only training facility in Florida to be licensed and approved by the Department of Education. Our D.O.E. Approved Florida D License Training in Tampa is now only $125.
That’s 4 days of training for a quick start in the fast growing security industry.
As the leading provider of Security Training in Florida, ESS Global Corp is the the only Security School in the State of Florida whose courses are monitored and approved by the D.O.E.
The only one.
Additionally, our instructors bring “real world” information to you in an engaging, informative manner.
The attainment of a Class “D” statewide license issued by Florida’s Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services is the first step in becoming a security officer. Once you have completed the state-mandated 40-hours of classroom training and taken and passed the exam the State of Florida will issue you a temporary license. The temporary license will allow you to begin working immediately while waiting for your hard copy from the State.
D License Training in Tampa September 26-29 – The Requirements
The requirements are as follows:
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Be of good moral character.
- Be a citizen or legal resident alien of the United States.
- May not have been adjudicated incapacitated under s. 744.331 or a similar statute in another state.
- May not have been involuntarily placed in a treatment facility for the mentally ill, unless judicially restored.
- May not have been diagnosed with an incapacitating mental illness, unless cleared by a psychiatrist.
- May not be a chronic or habitual user of alcoholic beverages to the extent the individual’s normal faculties are impaired.
- May not have been committed for controlled substance abuse.