Looking for a new career? ESS Global Corp in Tampa provides Executive Protection Training approved by VA to Accept GI Bill Benefits. Call Today.
Executive Protection Training Approved by VA to Accept GI Bill Benefits - ESS
3 Valid Reasons to Register for Executive Protection Training at ESS Global
- Approved by the VA to accept GI Bill Benefits - As of December 23, 2016, ESS Global is a VA approved training facility and can accept GI Bill Benefits. This makes us one of only 3 known Executive Protection Schools approved for GI Bill Benefits in the U.S. ‘‘GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government Web site at http://www.benefits.va.gov/gibill."
This may matter to you.
- D.O.E Approved Executive Protection Training - Again, we are one of only two known schools that have been approved by the D.O.E. In most every state, there is no oversight, no boards, no licenses. So no one oversees the trainers or what is being taught. With Department of Education oversight, you know the trainers and curriculum have had another set of eyes approve the training and the trainers.
This protection is for you.
- Real World Experience - In the world of close protection training, sometimes a school is just that. A school. They may have been active at one point, but not now. ESS Global has current real world experience in over 60 countries, and at any given moment is currently on detail, protecting someone from harm.
And this matters to everyone.
ESS Global, Executive Protection Training approved by the VA to accept GI Bill Benefits, approved by the Department of Education, Real-World Experience.
Why would you train anywhere else?
Additionally, Not only is ESS Executive Protection Training approved by VA to accept GI Bill Benefits. Not only is ESS approved by the D.O.E. Not only do we have current real-world experience.
ESS Global is the only Executive Protection School making use of the VirTra Simulator here in Tampa Florida and 1 of only 2 pubic installations of the VirTra (Virtual Training) in the entire country for "active shooter training".
Executive Protection Training in Tampa November 5 - December 2
Executive Protection Training Approved by VA to Accept GI Bill Benefits - Note that anyone (not just Veterans) can take this month-long training.
This is the Big One. The Mega Course - All-In-One Training. Everything we have in a month long course that now qualifies for GI Bill Benefits.
All-In-One Mega Course in Tampa
This course is exactly what it sounds like, all of our courses in one mega-course!
You will receive over 300 hours of elite close protection instruction and training from top industry professionals that we use as our instructors. You will learn from the best! Our instructors do not just teach, but they are all extremely active in the industry. Each instructor has years of experience in the industry while most have worked both domestically and internationally under threat levels ranging from "negligible" to "imminent".
Please note that this course is only for those who are serious about making Executive Protection a career. Our curriculum covers everything you will need to know to be effective in the Executive Protection industry. Furthermore, our curriculum was created from the knowledge and real life experiences of our agents and instructors and has been approved by the Department of Education.
Additionally, this All-In-One Course is approved by the VA and we can accept GI Bill Benefits.
Upon completion of this rigorous course, each student will receive 16 certifications;
- Executive Protection Certification
- Advanced Executive Protection Certification
- Threat Assessment & Security Advance Tactics Certification
- Motorcade Tactics Certification
- Defensive Tactics Certification
- Situational Awareness and Psychological Profiling
- CPR/AED Certification
- Florida Concealed Weapons Certification (May be used to obtain CWP license)
- Firearms Safety/Dry Fire Training and Methodology
- Collapsible Baton ASP Certification
- OC Spray Certification
- ASP Handcuffing Certification
- ASP Tactical Flashlight Certification
- Conductive Energy Weapon (CEW) Phazzer Certification
- D License Certification (Unarmed Security Officer)
- G License Certification (Armed Security Officer)
All-In-One Mega Executive Protection Course in Tampa
This course involves both classroom and practical exercises. Everything we cover in the classroom will also be covered in a hands-on environment. You will spend as much time on practical exercises as you will in the classroom. Each section of this course will be taught by an instructor who specializes in that area of the industry and you will be tested on your retention in the classroom as well as practical exams. Once the course work is completed, you will be required to put everything you have learned into action. Your final exam will be a live exercise in which you will carry out the duties of a live detail with a client.
You will be taught topics such as Client interviewing, Threat Assessment, Security Advance Tactics, Motorcade Tactics, Defensive Tactics, Firearm Safety, Cleaning/Storage of Firearms, Concealed Carry Laws, First Aid/CPR, Protocol Domestic/International (Business Etiquette) and everything in-between. You may read the class descriptions of our short courses under the Courses/Training tab to get more details.
- Course Materials (Text Book, Hand Outs, etc)
- Instructor Fees & Range Fees
- Gym Membership
- ESS Global Corp Polos (2), T-Shirts (2) and Hat (1)
- Diploma/Certification Costs
- Graduation and Class Pictures
- Graduation Dinner/Lunch
If you are serious about the Executive Protection Industry, choose a school that is serious.
ESS Global Corp.
- Executive Protection Training approved by the VA to accept GI Bill Benefits
- Executive Protection Training approved by the D.O.E.
- Executive Protection Training with Real-World Current Experience
- Executive Protection Training with VirTra Active Shooter Training