We Are Looking For:
ESS Global Corp is always looking to acquire new agents on a contract basis. Students whom excel in our training courses may be asked to join our team or work with us on future security details.
ESS Global Corp will also function as a referral service for Executive Protection agents. We will offer all students the opportunity to enter their resumes into our data base so that we may refer them to other agencies and other job opportunities. As we receive calls from individuals or companies seeking the services of trained Executive Protection or Close Protection agents, we will refer those who have completed our courses as we stand by our training.
Should you have training from another agency whom we accept, and are interested in job opportunities with ESS Global Corp, please email us your resume or call us.
ESS is looking to hire a Site Manager. The Site Manager is accountable for the day-to-day operations of an assigned account, including hiring, training, disciplining, and terminating staff. Build, improve and maintain relationships with clients and employees: develop & retain staff; coordinate needed support services and solve problems to effectively run the account. Meet or exceed financial & operational goals; provide quality customer service. Maintains or oversees the maintenance of weekly operating schedules and completion of payroll for assigned security personnel. Provides after-hour emergency response as required. To support and ensure success in this role, we provide a comprehensive, week-long management onboarding course designed to provide best practices, tools, and guidance.
We are currently seeking an experienced consultative sales professional for a Business Development Manager role to execute business to business outside sales. Primary responsibilities include:
- Establish relationships with potential clients to distinguish ESS from the current provider and deliver tailored solutions professionally and effectively
- Prospect through innovative lead generation tools and leverage existing advanced and dedicated social media opportunities
- Perpetuate and amplify a professional local brand to enhance the company brand to attract a following of targeted connections and relationships
- Identify and recognize the unique buyer in the buying process map to leverage and nurture connections to productive relationships
- Strategically coordinate schedule/travel to optimize client meetings throughout the territory
Please, send your resume to email@example.com or call 727.940.7926