ASP Tactical Flashlight Training in Florida at ESS Global Corp in Tampa – Law Enforcement, Security Guards, Close Protection and more.
ASP Tactical Flashlight Training in Florida
The FBI Uniform Crime Reports consistently indicate the majority of police officer involved shootings occur between 18:00 and 02:00, which typically occur under reduced lighting or in conditions where no light is present. Human night vision is poor, so we depend heavily on artificial light in conditions with little or no other illumination.
At the same time, would be trouble makers and criminals know that the cover of darkness is their best friend.
With critical input from certified trainers at major law enforcement agencies around the globe, Armament Systems and Procedures (ASP), one of the leading manufacturers of law enforcement products, has developed a first of its kind training course that integrates flashlights.
ASP Tactical Flashlight Training in Florida at ESS in Tampa
“A number of programs teach the use of flashlights with firearms,” says ASP Founder and President Kevin Parsons, PhD. “ASP presents something very different. The techniques are for the other 98% of the time police officers use flashlights.”
ASP Tactical Lighting procedures are designed for everyday use by street police officers, security guards, and others in the executive protection/ close protection/ bodyguard industry;
The ASP Tactical Flashlight Training in Florida;
- Works effectively
- Training incorporates drills which simulate the stress of street encounters
- Provides a basic understanding of the conditions in which the product may be used, justification for use and how to document these actions
- Based on modern, court defensible standards for less lethal use of force
This ASP Tactical Flashlight Training in Florida here in Tampa, is designed to to meet three standards of training;
- Techniques work on the street, not just in the classroom
- Techniques are court defensible and are backed by the nation’s most experienced use of force consultants
- Program is administratively feasible for use in today’s litigious society
Current employment in law enforcement, military, guards or private security.