ESS Global, the only D.O.E. Approved Security School in Florida, has scheduled an ASP Tactical Baton Training in Tampa November 25.
ASP Tactical Baton Training in Tampa November 25
ASP Tactical Baton Training November 25 in Tampa Bay at ESS Global Corp – Get ASP Certified –
This 7-Hour Training is for protection agents, security guards and law enforcement and related occupations.
The impact weapon techniques in all ASP Tactical Baton programs are designed to meet three standards of training:
- The techniques work on the street, not just in the classroom.
- The techniques are court defensible and are backed by the nation’s most experienced use-of-force consultants.
- The program is administratively feasible for use in a contemporary private security or law enforcement agency.
Class Length: 2.5 hours classroom, 4.5 hours training and drills. 7 Hours Total
The ASP Tactical Baton is designed to be used as an impact weapon, not a come-along device. There are no complicated holds or complex moves.
ASP Tactical Baton Training in Tampa November 25 at ESS Global Corp
The ASP Basic Certification (ABC) is a 7-hour, hands-on seminar which trains the class participants in the operational use of the Tactical Baton. The ASP Tactical Baton program is simple to learn and easy to understand. It provides effective defensive impact weapon tactics for law enforcement and private security personnel, as well as responsible civilians without long hours of training. The techniques were designed to work effectively for all users, male and female, large and small, physically fit as well as those in less-than-peak physical condition.
The ASP Tactical Baton training provides portation (carrying) and presentation (drawing) procedures as well as striking techniques.
These tactics are quickly learned, easily practiced and readily maintained long after the program is completed.
ASP Tactical Baton Training November 25 in Tampa – Equipment Requirements
1. Exapndable baton, scabbard (holder) and duty belt or sturdy belt – Only expandable tactical batons are permitted in this class. “LeverLoc” and standard expandable batons are both acceptable. Scabbards (holders) must be securely-fastened to a rigid clothing belt or duty-style belt. Scabbards of the molded plastic or soft varieties are both acceptable. It is recommended that police officers and private security personnel bring and wear their entire duty belts to assist in creating a more realistic training scenario. (Please ensure that firearms are NOT introduced into the classroom or training room.)
2. Appropriate Clothing – Students should bring appropriate clothing to participate in the classroom portion of the presentation. Athletic clothing is recommended for hands-on training and drills.
3. Note-Taking Material – Pen, pencil, and paper to take notes with in the classroom.
This course is 7 hours and the tuition is $125.00 (Class size is limited).