ESS Global has scheduled an ASP Tactical Flashlight Training in Tampa Bay January 21 at 9:00 AM – Get ASP certified – Register Today!
ASP Tactical Flashlight Training in Tampa January 21
The FBI Uniform Crime Reports consistently indicate the majority of police officer involved shootings occur between 18:00 and 02:00, which typically occur under reduced lighting or in conditions where no light is present. Human night vision is poor, so we depend heavily on artificial light in conditions with little or no other illumination.
At the same time, would be trouble makers and criminals know that the cover of darkness is their best friend.
Take Matters Into Your Own Hands.
With critical input from certified trainers at major law enforcement agencies around the globe, Armament Systems and Procedures (ASP), one of the leading manufacturers of law enforcement products, has developed a first of its kind training course that integrates flashlights.
Simpy put, there is more you can do with a flashlight than illuminating the darkness.
ASP Tactical Flashlight procedures are designed for everyday use by street police officers, security guards, and others in the executive protection/ close protection/ bodyguard industry.
This is a program for the street officer, security guard or bodyguard.
Easy to learn. Effective when used. Defensible in court. ASP techniques are designed to work for all , not just those with a high level of physical skill. These are honest techniques with over a decade of experience and has been proven that they work on the street, not just in the ideal environment of a classroom or gym. These techniques are simple to learn and easy to remember. ASP techniques will be used long after training has ended.
The ASP Tactical Flashlight Training in Tampa Bay January 21st;
- Works effectively
- Training incorporates drills which simulate the stress of street encounters
- Provides a basic understanding of the conditions in which the product may be used, justification for use and how to document these actions
- Based on modern, court defensible standards for less lethal use of force
This ASP Tactical Flashlight Training in here in Tampa, is designed to to meet three standards of training;
- Techniques work on the street, not just in the classroom
- Techniques are court defensible and are backed by the nation’s most experienced use of force consultants
- Program is administratively feasible for use in today’s litigious society
This is a program for the street officer, security guard or close protection specialist.
- Easy to learn.
- Effective when used.
- Defensible in court.