ESS Global Corp is conducting a Florida D license training in Tarpon Springs June 26-29. D.O.E. Approved Security Guard Training in Tampa at ESS.
Florida D License Training in Tarpon Springs June 26-29
Are you looking for the very best Florida D Security License Training in Tarpon Springs and the surrounding Pinellas, Tampa and Clearwater area? ESS Global Corp in Tarpon Springs is the only security training facility in Florida to be licensed and approved by the Department of Education.
Our D.O.E. Approved Florida D License Training in Tampa is now only $125.
As the leading provider of Security Training in Florida, ESS Global Corp is the the only Security School in the State of Florida whose courses and trainers are monitored and approved by the D.O.E.
The only one.
Additionally, our instructors bring “real world” information to you in an engaging, informative manner.
The US Bureau of Labor statistics states that “overall job opportunities should be excellent, especially for security guards.”
Start a new career this summer!
Florida D Security Training in Tarpon Springs June 26-29
That’s 4 full days of training June 26-29 for a quick start in the fast growing security industry.
Note: Anyone may take the class to obtain the Class “D” license. However, F.S. 493.6109 outlines the guidelines that must be met in order to be eligible to obtain a “D” license.
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Be of good moral character.
- Be a citizen or legal resident alien of the United States.
- May not have been adjudicated incapacitated under s. 744.331 or a similar statute in another state.
- May not have been involuntarily placed in a treatment facility for the mentally ill, unless judicially restored.
- May not have been diagnosed with an incapacitating mental illness, unless cleared by a psychiatrist.
- May not be a chronic or habitual user of alcoholic beverages to the extent the individual’s normal faculties are impaired.
- May not have been committed for controlled substance abuse.