Bodyguard Training - Florida - ESS has a Florida D.O.E. Approved 3-Day Fast Start and a 28-Day Executive Protection Course - Accepting GI Bill® Benefits.
Bodyguard Training - Florida
ESS Global Corp offers 2 Executive Protection Classes. There is a Fast Start 3- Day Training that some use as a refresher course, and a 28-Day MEGA Executive Protection Class for those that are serious about a career in the Close Protection Industry.
Both these classes are Florida D.O.E. Approved and both accept GI Bill® Benefits.
First, while "Bodyguard" is still popular in culture, those in the industry refer to "bodyguarding" as Close Protection or more accurately Executive Protection.
And for anyone looking to enter the Executive Protection industry, it's important to know that in most states and localities, close protection is lumped into security guards or private investigators and has little to do with either.
So without state "certification", it's important for you to understand that the close protection "certifications" you receive are from the school, not any governing body.
For that reason, it's vital that you choose a close protection training based on the school's certifications, not the "certifications" they have waiting for you after you pay.
- ESS is The Only Executive Protection School in the southeast that is Certified to Accept GI Bill® Benefits
- ESS is The Only D.O.E. Certified Executive Protection School in Florida
- ESS Global Corporation Has Real World Protection Experience in Over 60 Countries
- ESS is the only Security School Certified for VA and D.O.E. for Voc Rehab in Florida
ESS 3-Day Fast Start Executive Protection Training
Covering all the basic pillars of executive protection, this 3-day training will provide you with the basic knowledge and protection techniques commonly used by the Secret Service, State Police, Highway Patrols, VIP and Dignitary Protection Units responsible for protecting politicians and other domestic and foreign dignitaries around the world.
Our ESS Global Executive Protection Training is designed for career veterans as a "refresher", or a "must-have" for beginners in the world of executive/close protection. This D.O.E. Certified Executive Protection Training gives you a strong start in the security industry covering city, county and state government organizations, corporate security services, security agencies and private individuals.
For those that are serious about beginning a new career...
The ESS 28-Day Executive Protection MEGA Training
The ESS Global 28-Day Executive Protection "Mega" Course is a series of comprehensive protection training modules developed by ESS Global and approved the Florida D.O.E. This month-long executive protection training is for civilians, law enforcement and military personnel who wish to pursue a career in corporate security or protective services domestically or abroad.
The ESS Global "Mega" Executive Protection Training includes;
- Executive Protection Certification
- Advanced Executive Protection Certification
- Threat Assessment & Security Advance Tactics Certification
- Motorcade Tactics Certification
- Defensive Tactics Certification
- CPR/AED Certification
- Florida Concealed Weapons Certification (May be used to obtain CWP license)
- Firearms Safety/Dry Fire Training and Methodology
- Collapsible Baton ASP Certification
- OC Spray Certification
- ASP Handcuffing Certification
- ASP Flashlight Training Certification
- Conductive Energy Weapon Certification (Phazzer)
- D License Certification (Unarmed Security Officer)
- G License Certification (Armed Security Officer)
In this month-long close protection course, you will receive over 300+ hours of elite executive protection instruction and training from top industry professionals that we use as our instructors. You will learn from the very best!
See You Soon. Until Then, Be Safe.
For Post 9/11 GI Bill® (Ch 33) students and VA Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment (Ch 31) students, our tuition policy complies with 38 USC 3679(e) which means Post 9/11 and Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment students will not be charged or otherwise penalized due to a delay in VA tuition and fee payments. For eligibility consideration, a Post 9/11 GI Bill student must submit a VA Certificate of Eligibility (COE) and a Vocational Rehabilitation Student must provide a VAF 28-1905 form. Please see 38 USC 3679(e) for complete details.
GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government website at www.benefits.va.gov/gibill