This course is exactly what it sounds like, all of our courses in one mega-course! You will receive 300+ hours of elite instruction and training from top industry professionals that we use as our instructors. You will learn from the best! Our instructors do not just teach, but they are all extremely active in the industry. Each instructor has years of experience in the industry while most have worked both domestically and internationally.
This course is only for those who are serious about making Executive Protection a career. Our curriculum covers everything you will need to know to be effective in the Executive Protection industry. Furthermore, our curriculum was created from the knowledge and real life experiences of our agents and instructors.
Students may obtain up to 16 certifications upon successful completion of this program:
- Executive Protection Certification
- Advanced Executive Protection Certification
- Threat Assessment & Security Advance Tactics Certification
- Motorcade Tactics Certification
- Defensive Tactics Certification
- CPR/ AED Certification
- Florida Concealed Weapons Certification (May be used to obtain license)
- Firearms Safety & Dry Fire Training and Methodology Certification
- ASP Collapsible Baton Certification
- OC Spray Certification
- ASP Handcuffing Certification
- ASP Tactical Flashlight Certification
- D License Certification (Unarmed Security Officer)
- G License Certification (Armed Security Officer)
- Phazzer Certification
This course involves classroom and practical exercises. Everything we cover in the classroom will also be covered in a hands-on environment. You will spend as much time on practical exercises as you will in the classroom. Each section of this course will be taught by an instructor who specializes in that area of the industry and you will be tested on your retention in the classroom as well as practical exams. Once the course work is completed, you will be required to put everything you have learned into action. Your final exam will be a live exercise in which you will carry out the duties of a live detail with a client.
You will be taught Client interviewing, Threat Assessment, Security Advance Tactics, Motorcade Tactics, Defensive Tactics, Firearm Safety, Cleaning/ Storage of Firearms, Concealed Carry Laws, CPR/ AED, Protocol Domestic/ International (Business Etiquette) and everything in between. You may read the class descriptions of our short courses under the Courses/ Training tab to get more details.
- Course Materials (Text Book, Hand Outs, etc)
- Instructor Fees & Range Fees
- Gym Membership
- ESS Global Corp Polos (2), T-Shirts (2) and Hat (1)
- Diploma/ Certification Costs
- Graduation and Class Pictures
- Graduation Dinner/ Lunch
Note: Students Responsible for bringing their own handguns, handcuffs and batons (or rent from ESS) as well as ammo and fuel/ transportation used during training.