Executive Protection Training - Rhode Island - GI Bill Approved - D.O.E. Certified - Top-Rated 28-Day Executive Protection Training - Start You New Career at ESS.
GI Bill Approved Executive Protection Training - Rhode Island
The simple fact is there is no doubt that "personal protection" is a growing field. As you read this, there are thousands and thousands of military and government leaders, business executives, religious figures, celebrities and families that are being personally protected.
While "Executive Protection" is also referred to as close protection or bodyguarding, most professionals use the term Executive Protection.
In the world of Executive Protective Security Training, there is one training that stands head and shoulders above all others.
GI Bill Approved Executive Protection Training - Rhode Island - 28 Day Training
The ESS Global 28-Day Executive Protection "Mega" Course is a series of comprehensive protection training modules developed by ESS Global and approved by the D.O.E. This month-long executive protection training is for civilians, law enforcement and military personnel who wish to pursue a career in corporate security or protective services domestically or abroad.
The ESS Global GI Bill Approved Executive Protection Training includes;
- Executive Protection Certification
- Advanced Executive Protection Certification
- Threat Assessment & Security Advance Tactics Certification
- Motorcade Tactics Certification
- Defensive Tactics Certification
- Situational Awareness Training
- Psychological Profiling Training
- First Aid/CPR/AED Certification
- Florida Concealed Weapons Certification (May be used to obtain CWP license)
- Firearms Safety/Dry Fire Training and Methodology
- Hand-to-Hand Combat Training
- Collapsible Baton ASP Certification
- OC Spray Certification
- ASP Handcuffing Certification
- ASP Flashlight Training Certification
- Conductive Energy Weapon Certification (Phazzer)
- D License Certification (Unarmed Security Officer)
- G License Certification (Armed Security Officer)
ESS Global uses proven methodology, derived from ESS protective security operations and security consulting in over 60 countries around the world. These operations have been conducted in threat environments ranging from "negligible" to "imminent".
ESS Global also offers a 3-Day Executive Protection Course that gives prospective individuals an opportunity for a "fast start" and is commonly used as a "refresher course" for industry professionals.
- Executive Protection Training approved by the VA to accept GI Bill Benefits
- Executive Protection Training approved by the D.O.E.
- Executive Protection Training with Real-World Current Experience
- Executive Protection Training with Psychological Profiling Training