GI Bill Approved Executive Protection Training - Kentucky - Also referred to as Close Protection or Bodyguard training, our course is also D.O.E. Approved.
GI Bill Approved Executive Protection Training - Kentucky
- Approved by the VA to Accept GI Bill Benefits
- Approved for Florida Vocational Rehab
- Certified by the D.O.E.
- Real World Security Experience in Over 60 Countries
GI Bill Approved Executive Protection Training - Kentucky - VA Approved - D.O.E. Approved - The most relevant close protection training available in the U.S.
And as a leading international security organization, we are totally committed to providing the highest level of quality executive protection training available here at our Tampa campus and around the world.
First thing to know - in the security industry, VIP Protection, Executive Protection, Protection Specialist, Close Protection and Bodyguard all are used interchangeably.
ESS Global Corp offers 2 Executive Protection Classes. There is a Fast Start 3- Day Training that some also use as a refresher course, and a 28-Day MEGA Executive Protection Class for those who are serious about a career in the rapidly growing Close Protection Industry.
GI Bill Approved Executive Protection Training - Kentucky - 3 Day Fast Start
Our ESS Global Executive Protection Training is designed for career veterans as a "refresher", or a "must-have" for beginners in the world of executive/close protection. This D.O.E. Certified Executive Protection Training gives you a strong start in the security industry covering city, county and state government organizations, corporate security services, security agencies and private individuals.
Covering all the basic pillars of executive protection, this 3-day training will provide you with the basic knowledge and protection techniques commonly used by the Secret Service, State Police, Highway Patrols, VIP and Dignitary Protection Units responsible for protecting politicians and other domestic and foreign dignitaries around the world.
GI Bill Approved Executive Protection Training - Kentucky - 28 Day Course
This is it.
This is the Executive Protection Training you have heard about.
The ESS Global 28-Day Executive Protection Course is the most realistic, relevant "bodyguard" training available.
This month-long executive protection training is for civilians, law enforcement and military personnel who wish to pursue a career in corporate security or protective services domestically or abroad.
The ESS Global 28-Day Executive Protection "Mega" Course is a series of comprehensive protection training modules developed by ESS Global and approved by both the D.O.E. and the VA.
The ESS Global "Mega" Executive Protection Training includes;
- Executive Protection Certification
- Advanced Executive Protection Certification
- Threat Assessment & Security Advance Tactics Certification
- Motorcade Tactics Certification
- Defensive Tactics Certification
- CPR/AED Certification
- Florida Concealed Weapons Certification (May be used to obtain CWP license)
- Firearms Safety/Dry Fire Training and Methodology
- Collapsible Baton ASP Certification
- OC Spray Certification
- ASP Handcuffing Certification
- ASP Flashlight Training Certification
- Conductive Energy Weapon Certification (Phazzer)
- D License Certification (Unarmed Security Officer)
- G License Certification (Armed Security Officer)
- Executive Protection Training approved by the VA to accept GI Bill Benefits
- Executive Protection Training approved by the D.O.E.
- Executive Protection Training with Real-World Current Experience
- Executive Protection Training with VirTra Active Shooter Training