GI Bill Approved Executive Protection Training – Alabama – ESS Global conducts two (2) Executive Protection Training Classes – A 3-Day Fast Start and a 28-Day Mega Class for those that are serious about a career in the growing Close Protection industry. GI Bill Approved – D.O.A. Approved.
GI Bill Approved Executive Protection Training – Alabama
For anyone looking to enter the Executive Protection industry, it’s important to know that in most states and localities, close protection is lumped into security guards or private investigators and has little to do with either.
Without state “certification”, it’s important for you to understand that the close protection “certifications” you receive are from the school, not any governing body.
For that reason, it’s vital that you choose a close protection training based on the school’s certifications, not the “certifications” they have waiting for you after you pay.
4 Great Reasons to Attend Our Executive Protection Training
- ESS is The Only Executive Protection School in Florida Approved by the VA to Accept GI Bill® Benefits as well as the only one in the Southeast
- ESS is The Only D.O.E. Certified Executive Protection School in Florida
- ESS Global Corporation Has Real World Protection Experience in Over 60 Countries
- ESS is the only Security School Approved for VA Voc Rehab in Florida
GI Bill Approved Executive Protection Training – Alabama – 3-Day Fast Start
Covering all the basic pillars of executive protection, this 3-day training will provide you with the basic knowledge and protection techniques commonly used by the Secret Service, State Police, Highway Patrols, VIP and Dignitary Protection Units responsible for protecting politicians and other domestic and foreign dignitaries around the world.
Our ESS Global Executive Protection Training is designed for career veterans as a “refresher”, or a “must-have” for beginners in the world of executive/close protection. This D.O.E. Certified Executive Protection Training gives you a strong start in the security industry covering city, county and state government organizations, corporate security services, security agencies and private individuals.
GI Bill Approved Executive Protection Training – Alabama – 28 Day Mega
The ESS Global 28-Day Executive Protection “Mega” Course is a series of comprehensive protection training modules developed by ESS Global and approved by the D.O.E. This month-long executive protection training is for civilians, law enforcement and military personnel who wish to pursue a career in corporate security or protective services domestically or abroad.
- Approved by the VA to Accept GI Bill Benefits
- Approved for Vocational Rehab
- Certified by the D.O.E.
- Real World Security Experience in Over 60 Countries
The ESS Global “Mega” Executive Protection Training includes;
- Executive Protection Certification
- Advanced Executive Protection Certification
- Threat Assessment & Security Advance Tactics Certification
- Motorcade Tactics Certification
- Defensive Tactics Certification
- CPR/AED Certification
- Florida Concealed Weapons Certification (May be used to obtain CWP license)
- NRA Basic Pistols Course Certification
- Collapsible Baton ASP Certification
- OC Spray Certification
- ASP Handcuffing Certification
- ASP Flashlight Training Certification
- Conductive Energy Weapon Certification (Phazzer)
- D License Certification (Unarmed Security Officer)
- G License Certification (Armed Security Officer)
In this month long bodyguard course, you will receive over 300+ hours of elite executive protection instruction and training from top industry professionals that we use as our instructors. You will learn from the best!
If you are serious about the Executive Protection industry, choose a serious school, ESS Global.
Join Us for Our Next Executive Protection Training (MAP).
Access our calendar of events.