GI Bill Approved Executive Protection Training - Delaware - At the only V.A. and D.O.E. approved security school east of the Mississippi. ESS Global.
GI Bill Approved Executive Protection Training - Delaware
Commonly referred to a "Bodyguards" or "Close Protection", Executive Protection is a fast growing subset in the security industry covering;
- Celebrity Protection
- Executive Protection
- VIP Protection
- Dignitary Protection
- Religious Events
- Concert Protection
- Politicians and Political Rallies
- Family Protection
- Estate Protection
- Private Gatherings
- Asset Protection
- Special Event Protection
More than 40 countries – including the US, China, Canada, Australia and the UK – have more workers hired to protect specific people, places and things than police officers with a mandate to protect the public at large, according to the data.
Sounds like a good career idea?
Also, keep in mind that in most every state "Close Protection" is lumped in with security guards or private investigators and has little to do with either. Without state "certification", it's important for you to understand that the close protection "certifications" you receive are from the school, not any governing body.
For that reason, it's vital that you choose a close protection training based on the school's certifications, not the "certifications" they have waiting for you after you pay.
It's more important for you to investigate the certifications the school has as this provides you far better insight as to the quality and relevance of the training.
GI Bill Approved Executive Protection Training - Delaware - ESS
Only ESS is...
- Approved by the VA to Accept GI Bill Benefits
- Approved for Florida Vocational Rehab
- Certified by the D.O.E.
- Real World Security Experience in Over 60 Countries
ESS Global Corp offers 2 Executive Protection Classes. There is a Fast Start 3- Day Training and a 28-Day MEGA Executive Protection Class for those that are serious about a career in Close Protection.
Both these classes are D.O.E. Approved and both are approved by the VA for GI Bill Benefits.
This is the Executive Protection Training you may have heard about.
GI Bill Approved Executive Protection Training - Delaware - 28 Day Mega Residency Course
The 28-Day Mega Executive Protection Training Residency Course is the very best training needed to be effective in the growing close protection industry. And by using your GI Bill Benefits, you can transition your military experience into a successful civilian career in high-end security and executive protection.
This month-long executive protection training is for civilians, law enforcement and military personnel who wish to pursue a career in corporate security or protective services domestically or abroad.
The ESS Global 28-Day Executive Protection "Mega" Executive Protection Course is a series of comprehensive protection training modules developed by ESS Global and approved by both the D.O.E. and the VA.
The ESS Global "Mega" Executive Protection Training includes;
- Executive Protection Certification
- Advanced Executive Protection Certification
- Threat Assessment & Security Advance Tactics Certification
- Motorcade Tactics Certification
- Defensive Tactics Certification
- Situational Awareness and Psychological Profiling Certification
- CPR/AED Certification
- Florida Concealed Weapons Certification (May be used to obtain CWP license)
- Firearms Safety/Dry Fire Training and Methodology
- Collapsible Baton ASP Certification
- OC Spray Certification
- ASP Handcuffing Certification
- ASP Flashlight Training Certification
- Conductive Energy Weapon Certification (Phazzer)
- D License Certification (Unarmed Security Officer)
- G License Certification (Armed Security Officer)
GI Bill Approved Executive Protection Training - Delaware - 3 Day Fast Start
Covering the basic pillars of executive protection, this fast start 3-day training will provide you with the basic knowledge and protection techniques commonly used by the Secret Service, State Police, Highway Patrols, VIP and Dignitary Protection Units responsible for protecting politicians and other domestic and foreign dignitaries around the world.
Our ESS Global 3-Day Fast Start Executive Protection Training is designed for career veterans as a "refresher", or a "must-have" for beginners in the world of executive/close protection. This D.O.E. Certified Executive Protection Training gives you a strong start in the security industry covering city, county and state government organizations, corporate security services, security agencies and private individuals.
- Executive Protection Training approved by the VA to accept GI Bill Benefits
- Executive Protection Training approved by the D.O.E.
- Executive Protection Training with Real-World Current Experience
- Executive Protection Training with Active Shooter Training