Conductive Energy Weapon PhaZZer Training at ESS Global
Conductive Energy Weapon (CEW) PhaZZer Operator Certification Training Program
The PhaZZer Enforcer and Dragon are Conductive Energy Weapons (CEW), considered to be “Non-lethal Control Devices” used for self-defense. When used properly, they control violent or potentially violent individuals without causing serious bodily harm to the offender. Years of in-service use have shown that the CEW can prevent serious harm to the trained user, to innocent bystanders, and to the target individuals.
The Operator Certification Training Program instructs the user on the proper deployment of the CEW and other important information.
- Information regarding how and why the CEW affects the recipient
- Characteristics, capabilities, operational safety principles and procedures
- Health effects and precautions
- Equipment maintenance
Completion of the Conductive Energy Weapon PhaZZer Training will help:
- Reduce liability exposure regarding Use of Force Complaints Decrease insurance rates and add credibility to the Operator should a court appearance be necessary.
- Law Enforcement, Security personnel, Bail Bondsman and any professions where Use of Force is likely involving a CEW should not be without this training.
- The Operator Certification Training Program is a 6-hour program that includes both classroom and range training.
Note: To receive Operator Certification, each student will be required to:
- Pass a written examination with a score of 75% or better
- Verbally demonstrate their knowledge of CEW